Farmacy South Agronomist Opportunities
This is an exciting time to join the agronomy profession and particularly the fast-developing Farmacy South team that covers Suffolk, Essex and Hertfordshire. ...
Following its launch in 1999, Farmacy PLC has continued to grow and are looking for new agronomists to join the business.
Farmacy PLC provides independent agronomy, environmental, precision and nutritional services to UK growers. We offer the opportunity to work with market leading technologies as part of a dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking team who offer the highest level of training.
You will be responsible for –
- Developing the skills and knowledge to provide expert services to existing clients whilst developing your own portfolio
- Offering independent advice to support your clients achieve the best results
- Sharing ideas and best practice within the team, contributing to the open, supportive and collaborative culture
- Supporting Farmacy PLC to grow its reputation across the Eastern region
- BASIS qualified or part qualified
- Hands-on experience of agronomy, farm management, or trials and research
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Tenacity and self-motivation
- A keen interest in understanding your clients aims and objectives
In return, you will work as part of a close-knit team who are hugely passionate about the work they do and how they go about it. You will be well trained and supported to meet your potential and grow as part of the team. A strong remuneration package is offered, along with excellent opportunities to progress your career within the business.
For a confidential discussion, please call: Mike Young Farmacy Chairman on 07768 638646 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org