Helix East Anglia
Suffolk - Tuesday 14th June ...
Technologies supporting farm decision making in volatile times
- Tools to help farm strategy, business planning and field productivity
- Integrated crop management and supporting technology, including variety choice
- Increasing Nitrogen use efficiency to optimise costs and address carbon footprint goals
- Soil management to maximise nutrient use
- Arrive and welcome
- Guided tour with local agronomists (1.5 hours)
- Conclude and depart
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Wood Hall, Rattlesden, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
By kind permission of Tom Jewers of G D Jewers & Son
Registering Your Interest…
Alternatively, you can RSVP to your local agronomist, or Wisbech office, to confirm your attendance: –
Wisbech office: 01945 461177
Find updates on progress at the site so far
Our trial site managers and monitors have been reporting on progression at our trial sites, allowing insight into how the crops are developing and early insights into the trials with FieldWise Live!